Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! 
Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page 
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL TO NOT INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
HERE'S MY TEASER:
I, Mona Lisa
by Jeanne Kalogridis

page 4: And as an only child, I was well aware of the power I possessed; I whined and pleaded pitifully until my mother yielded.
Had I known then what was to follow, I would not have pressed so hard.




4 comments:

  1. Love the teaser and now I'm craving a chocolate chip cookie!

    Here's mine:

    http://50yearproject.wordpress.com/2011/08/16/teaser-tuesday-aug-16/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now quite intrigued and will check into this book.
    My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesdays-how-to-love-an-american-man.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting teaser. Wonder what she wanted so bad. I almost voted for the oatmeal raisin because I like them too, but must say if I had to choose, I'd go with the chocolate chip.

    Here' our teaser: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesdays-never-knowing-by-chevy.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to read them all too. Thanks for the book stuff. :D

    ReplyDelete