Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! 
Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page 
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL TO NOT INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

HERE'S MY TEASER:

Nefertiti
by Michelle Moran

page 20: He smiled like he knew my thoughts on the matter, the prying old donkey, then he held out the collar and I snatched it. I ran back to my room and held up the heavy jewel like a prize.

2 comments:

  1. oh, that raises so many questions! what a great teaser =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I wonder who the "prying old donkey" is? One more book to my TBR pile. :)

    My TT: http://incandescentenchantments.blogspot.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesdays-3.html

    ReplyDelete